Hey Everyone! I feel like I haven’t shared a new brownie recipe in so long. I have so many ideas with brownies, it’s so hard to pick!
I wanted something super luxurious and this did not let me down. They are soooo gooey, rich and chocolatey. I packed the brownies with chopped hazelnuts and dark chocolate chips. Topped them with more dark chocolate and a Nutella drizzle. Covered them in more chopped hazelnuts and some Ferrero Rocher. They couldn’t get more luxurious.
If you prefer a more “cakey” brownie just leave them in the oven for 5-10 minutes extra or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This would be delicious served warmed up a little in the microwave with some vanilla ice-cream. Personally, I like them as they are with a cup of tea.
Have some fun and play around with your decoration! I added a little gold dust to mine and it look stunning! Happy Baking <3
Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 140g Butter
- 300g Caster Sugar
- 75g Cocoa
- Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 60g Plain flour
- 150g Chocolate Chips (I used Dark)
- Teaspoon Vanilla
- 100g Chopped hazelnuts
- 9 Ferrero Rochers
- 4 Tablespoons Nutella
- 50g Dark chocolate
- 25g Chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C (Fan) and line 8×8 square tray with parchment.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar,salt and cocoa powder.
- Add butter and vanilla into mixing bowl and mix in.
- Next, add one egg at a time into mixture and fold until incorporated.
- Add sieved flour, chocolate chips and hazelnuts into mix and fold everything together just until it’s combined.
- Place mix into tray and bake for 30-35 minutes. Mine was perfectly gooey at 30 minutes. They should have a small amount of giggle in the middle if you want them gooey.
- Remove brownies from the oven and put on a cooling rack.
- Once fully cooled, cut into portions.
- Drizzled over Nutella and melted dark chocolate on each portion. I used a piping bag.
- Sprinkle on your hazelnuts.
- Chop Ferrero Rochers in half and place on top.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram! #gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes