Hey everyone! Its been awhile since I’ve have posted a new brownie recipe. This recipe 100% makes up for that! Rich, gooey and chocolatey brownies with a thick layer of Dairy Milk caramel!
This recipe is super simple and easy to follow! The prep time is so little. You just can’t go wrong with these. You will be loved by everyone if you make these. They are insane!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Check out my Reel on Instagram for a cook along video!
Dairy Milk Caramel Brownies
Rich, gooey and chocolatey brownies with a thick layer of Dairy Milk caramel!Print Pin Rate
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- 140 grams Butter
- 100 grams Dark chocolate
- 300 grams Caster sugar
- 60 grams Cocoa
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 100 grams Plain flour
- 3 x 120g bars of Dairy Milk caramel
- 30 grams Melted chocolate Optional decoration
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave.
- Add to a mixing bowl. Whisk in your sugar till smooth.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, then mix in your vanilla and salt.
- Whisk in the sieved flour and cocoa till just combined.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tray. Place your Caramel bars on top of your mix. (Keep 9 squares for decoration)
- Pour the remainder of the mix on top and smooth out till flat.
- Bake for 32-35 minutes then leave to cool completely.
- Portion up into 9 servings, drizzle with chocolate and place on a square of chocolate.
Caramel Brownies🤭 Recipe link in bio! #trending #viral #fy #tiktokrecipes #tiktokfood #doritosflatlife #foryou #foryoupage #fyp #baking #brownies♬ Spongebob Tomfoolery – Dante9k Remix – David Snell
- These brownies will last 4+ days in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Delicious warmed up with ice-cream on top!
- You can use any of your favourite chocolate bars instead of caramel bars if you like.
- Please wait until completely cool before cutting. Using a hot sharp knife will give you a nice and clean slice
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes