Hello everyone! One of my oldest and most loved recipes tweaked for you today, Crispy M&M Mars Bar Squares! A simple no bake recipe, perfect for an occasion. Once you make these you will not be able to stop. Crispy, creamy and chewy!
You could change these up and use some your favourite type of M&M. Peanut, caramel or pretzel M&M’s would be sooo good! Or a mix!
If you haven’t got 8×8 inch tins you can make this in whatever tin you have just send me a DM over on Instagram if you need any help.
Some of you may still love the older recipe and I will keep that up on my blog, this once has just slightly reduced in size to the tin I use most in baking an 8×8 square tin, so feel free to keep using the older version. They are basically the same recipe!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Crispy M&M Mars Bar Squares
Crispy M&M Mars Bar Squares
- Weighing scales
- 8×8 Tin
- Medium pot
- Chopping board
- Baking paper
- 140 grams Butter Cubed
- 400 grams Mars bars Sliced
- 160 grams Rice krispies
- 250 grams Milk Chocolate
- 1-2 bags Crispy M&M’s Approx. 250-300g
- Weigh out all of your ingredients and line your 8×8 baking dish.
- In a double boiler, melt your butter and Mars bars until smooth.
- Take your bowl off the heat then quickly mix in your Rice Krispies until fully incorporated. Work fast as they set up quite quickly.
- Mix in half of your crispy m&m's then pour everything into your lined tray.
- Once all your mix is in your dish, flatten down evenly.
- Leave to set for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave in short blasts until smooth then pour over Rice Krispie mix.
- Smooth out evenly and decorate with more M&M’s.
- Set in the fridge for about 1 hour until firm.
- Cut into portions using a warmed knife.