Hello everyone! Crispy M&M Cookies for your today! A thick NYC style cookie packed with Crispy M&Ms and chunks of chocolate chips. A delicious combo with a crisp outside and gooey center!. These are a NYC style cookie perfect for any cookie lovers out there!
I chilled my cookie balls in the freezer for 1 hour beforehand to keep them from spreading too much and keep some height on them. What’s handy about these cookies is that you can keep them in your freezer in an airtight container. Then bake them as you want them. These cookies are delicious warm. The following day you can warm them up for about 20-30 seconds in the microwave to re-melt the chocolate.
If you don’t want to make these Crispy M&M Cookies as big as they are you could make them half the size instead. Just make sure to reduce your cooking time according to how many you would like to make. If you don’t want to cook all your cookies at once you can leave some dough balls in the freezer in an airtight container for a few months!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Crispy M&M Cookies cookies!
Crispy M&M Cookies
- Electric whisk
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Weighing scales
- 110 grams Unsalted Butter Room temp
- 100 grams Light brown sugar
- 60 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 250 grams Plain flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate Chips
- 150 grams Crispy M&Ms
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in your egg and vanilla and combine till smooth.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder, cornflour, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Fold until you have a firm dough.
- Add in your chopped up chocolate chips and crisy M&Ms and mix through.
- Portion up 8 even cookie dough balls. Mine were about 111 grams each.
- Mould cookie dough into balls and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake 2 or 3 at a time as they are verrrrry big!
- Bake for 17 minutes. This will give you a gooey and delicious cookie.
- Once baked leave to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Take a snap/video of your gooey cookies and send them onto me @gills_bakesandcakes.
- I made 8 large cookies but feel free to make these bigger or smaller.
- These cookies can be kept in the freezer until you are ready to bake.
- These cookies will last 4+ days in an airtight container.
- Best eaten on day 1 & 2.
- Best eaten warm, can be warmed up in the microwave, oven or air fryer. I like to reheat in an air fryer as its fast and you get a nice crisp outside.
- I used this baking tray *- Baking Tray
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- Stainless steel prep bowls*-Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula