Hey everyone! Another delicious brownie recipe for you today. These are a gooey and crispy brownie packed with chocolate chips and crispy M&M’s. I love a bake using Crispy M&M’s they are 100% the king of M&M’s and they are my go to treat!
You can use your favourite M&M’s in this recipe. I used half crispy and half classic. Peanut or caramel M&M’s would be soooo good too! I used Nutella as my topping instead of chocolate and it worked so well! It really brings out the flavour of the M&M’S. This sounds strange but every time I eat crispy M&M’s they remind me of Nutella so I had to!
This is a super simple recipe to follow. I LOVE a fudgy brownie but if this isn’t your cup of tea and you prefer a cakey brownie, just add on another 5-10 minutes to the cooking time. Or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Also feel free to double up this recipe if you have a bigger baking tin or if you just want more brownies! Just adjust your baking time accordingly.
Crispy M&M Brownies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-35 minutes
- 145g Butter
- 280g Caster Sugar
- 75g Cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Eggs
- 65g Plain flour
- 100g Crispy M&M’s
- 100g Classic M&M’s
- 100g Chocolate chips
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- Decoration (Optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Nutella
- Mixture of M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 200C/ 180C (Fan) and line 8×8 square tray.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- In a mixing bowl add sugar and melted butter and whisk till smooth.
- Add salt and cocoa powder and whisk again.
- Next, add one egg at a time into the mixture.
- Add sieved flour and vanilla into mix and fold everything together just until it’s combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and M&M’s.
- Add to your baking try and smooth out.
- Bake for 30 -35 minutes. Mine were perfectly gooey at 32 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the oven and put on a cooling rack.
- Once fully cooled, cut into 9 portions.
- Drizzle each portion with Nutella then decorate with M&M’s.