Hey guys! A delicious dinner recipe for you today which you are going to love! Creamy ‘Nduja & Tomato Pasta! A very simple tasty pasta dish that takes a few minutes to cook up. Full of flavour!
I used penne pasta in this recipe but feel free to use any pasta shop you like. I didn’t add any extra meats or veggies to this dish as I wanted to give you a lovely bases pasta then you can add in any of your favourite meats or vegetables. This pasta the way I have made it is still absolutely delicious.
If you are veggie you could definitely leave out the nduja and just add in some chilli flakes instead. Nduja is a spicy sausage full of flavour. I Love it!! You can top this dish with any cheese you like too. I just love the creamy buffalo mozzarella.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Tiramisu!
Creamy ‘Nduja & Tomato Pasta
- Weighing scales
- Medium pot
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
- 200 grams Pasta
- 1 White onion
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 80 grams 'Nduja
- 1 Tin Chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 150 ml Double cream
- Salt & Pepper
- 50 grams Parmesan
- Buffalo mozzarella
- Fresh basil
- Cook your pasta to your packs instructions. While your pasta is cooking we can cook our sauce.
- In a pan fry your chopped onion and garlic in a little oil until translucent. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in your nduja and fry until melted and combined.
- Mix in your tomato puree and chopped tomatoes.
- Once bubbling, stir though your cream and grated parmesan.
- Mix through a handful of basil leaves.
- Strain your pasta then add it into your sauce and mix through. Add in some reserved pasta water till you have a nice sauce consistency
- Serve with some buffalo mozzarella and fresh basil on top. Enjoy!
- Best eaten straight away.
- Any pasta shape can be used in this recipe.
- Feel free to use your favourite cheese.
- Meats & Veggies can be added to this dish if you like.
- Are you a veggie? Leave out the sausage and add some chilli flakes.