Hello everyone! A delicious new recipe for you today, Cookies & Cream Blondies. A delicious fudgey blondie packed with white chocolate and cookies & cream. Creamy Heaven!
The key to delicious blondies is to under-bake them. Once cooled properly, the gooey centre sets to create the most amazing fudgy blondies. Please make sure you wait for these to cool completely and place mine in the fridge for at least 1 hour after fully cooled. This means you can get a nice sharp and precise cut. Once cut, store in an airtight container at room temp for four days plus.
You can change this recipe up to suit you. You could replace the white chocolate with milk or dark chocolate instead. Or you can leave them out if you like. Feel free to double or half this batch also just make sure that you adjust your baking tin and baking times to suit.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Cookies & Cream Blondies !
Cookies & Cream Blondies
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- 170 grams Unsalted Butter Room temp
- 200 grams Light Brown Sugar
- 80 grams Caster Sugar
- 250 grams Plain Flour
- 200 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 180 grams Oreo cookies Crushed into chunks
- Preheat oven to 180C Gas/ 160C Fan. Line 8×8 Square tin with parchment.
- Whisk together the soft butter and both sugars till light and fluffy.
- Next, whisk in eggs in one at a time.
- Whisk in Vanilla.
- Once combined, Mix in sieved flour and salt gently. Do not over mix!
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Fold in the crushed oreos.
- Place the mixture into baking tin and smooth down. Top with some extra Oreos if you like.
- Bake for 35 mins. You can vary this on how gooey you would like your brownies. 35 minutes was perfect in my fan oven for a super fudgy/gooey blondie. If you want them more cakey cook for a little longer.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. I put mine in the fridge for an hour when cooled before cutting. This is so I could get a sharp cut and so my gooey blondies turned super fudgy.
- These will last 4+ days in an airtight container at room temp.
- Please wait for your blondies to fully cool and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
- Feel free to use any chocolate chips in this recipe or even leave them out. They white chocolate works so well to create that cookies and cream flavour.
- I use these food scales *- Digital Scales
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
- My 8×8 square tin is out of stock but this is a great sub*- Square Cake Baking Tin
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes