Hey guys! A delicious new brownie recipe for you today! Chocolate Orange Brownies! A delicious zesty and fudgy chocolate brownie packed with gooey chocolate chips. Fantastic served cold or even better served warm topped with ice cream. Absolute heaven!!
Please wait for your brownies to cool before cutting. This will make sure you get a nice and clean cut. I always get asked how do I cut them so well and its literally all down to letting them cool 100%. Also leave them in the fridge for an extra hour and then cut with a hot knife to get them super sharp and professional looking.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Chocolate Orange Brownies!
Chocolate Orange Brownies
- 8×8 Tin
- Weighing scales
- Baking paper
- 140 grams Butter
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate
- 300 grams Caster Sugar
- 60 grams Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 100 grams Plain Flour
- 1 Zest of orange
- 150 grams Chocolate Chips Dark or Milk
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan. Grease and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Add your eggs and sugar to a bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Whisk in your chocolate and butter mix until combined.
- Mix in your orange zest.
- Fold in the sieved flour and cocoa till just combined.
- Pour the mix into your tin and smooth out till even.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. There will be a slight jiggle in the center of your brownies.
- Leave to cool completely. I put mine in the fridge for awhile after cooling so I get a nice and sharp cut.
- Portion up into servings using a hot knife.