Hey guys! A super simple recipe today, Chocolate Custard Twists. A crispy flakey twist filled with custard and chocolate chips. A delicious pastry treat using only 3 ingredients!
These are one of my favourite pastries to buy and this recipe helps you make them fresh at home in less than 15 minutes! They are just so so easy to whip up and they are so delicious. I used a shop bought puff pastry and custard, so very little effort for something so yummy!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Double Decker Brownies!
Chocolate Custard Twists
- Baking tray
- Weighing scales
- Baking paper
- 150 grams Custard
- 50 grams Chocolate Chips
- 1 Rol Roll Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan. Line a baking tray.
- Roll out your puff pastry and cut down the centre on the longest side
- Spread your custard onto one half then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Add the other half of the puff pastry on to and press down gently.
- Using a sharp knife cut into 8 strips.
- Pick up one strip at a time and twist a few times then place on your baking sheet.
- Repeat with all your strips then brush with an egg wash.
- Bake for approx. 20 minutes until puffed and golden.