Hello everyone! Chilli Beef Taquitos for you today! A flavour packed chilli beef wrapped up in tortillas, packed with cheese and baked until crisp. Topped with guacamole, salsa and sour cream for the tastiest dinner.
This recipe makes 8 Taquitos but you can double this if needed. They are a decent size so two per person with a side if some salad, rice or nachos would be perfect! Or simple just make 8 between two if not having anything else. It will definitely be filling though!
I served mine with salsa and guacamole so if you are looking for a recipe for these instead of buying I have a recipe in the quesadilla recipe already on my blog. You will find the recipe for these in the savoury section under Quesadilla.
You could definitely make this recipe using other proteins or beans instead of chilli beef ! Some turkey mince or small diced chicken would be fabulous. Play around with what you like! You could also make these in the air fryer too. You will just need to cook them for less time.
If you have any questions about this traybake, Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Chilli Beef Taquitosrecipe !
Chilli Beef Taquitos
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Frying pan
- Chopping board
- Weighing scales
- 350 grams Mince Beef
- 1 White onion Diced finely
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Ground corriander
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper Diced finely
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 8 Small Tortilla wraps
- Grated Cheese
- Sour cream
- Preheat your oven to 200C/180C Fan.
- Place a frying pan on a medium heat and add some oil. Fry your onion, garlic and red pepper for a few minutes until the onion are translucent.
- Mix in all of your spices.
- Add in your beef mince and fry till cooked. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in your tomato paste, cook for one minute then turn off the heat. Leave to cool for about 5 minutes so its easier to work with.
- Lay out 8 tortilla wraps then evenly place the chilli mix down the centre of each wrap.
- Load this with cheese then wrap up into a long tube.
- Place these onto a baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes until crisp. These could also be done in the air fryer in less time.
- Once crispy, serve with some sour cream, salsa and guacamole for the ultimate feast.