Hello everyone! Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake for you today! A simple delicious pasta bake recipe using a handful of ingredients. A fast mid week bake for all the family!
This is a super versatile recipe that can be changed to your taste! Use your favourite soup flavours, veg, pasta shapes, meats etc. Add ingredients into this recipe or take some out, you can’t go wrong that’s what I love. Feel free to also double or half this recipe depending on what you need. I love making a big batch and having left overs too.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake !
Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Bake
A simple delicious pasta bake recipe using a handful of ingredients. A fast mid week bake for all the family!Print Pin Rate
- Baking dish
- Chopping board
- Weighing scales
- Frying pan
- 500 grams Diced Chicken
- 100 grams Bacon lardons
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 tins condensed soup I used 1 chicken & 1 mushroom
- 250 mls Water
- 1 head Cooked broccoli
- 250 grams Fresh pasta Or boiled pasta
- 100 grams Bread crumbs
- 85 grams Grated cheese I used Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Melted butter
- Preheat your oven to 200C/180C fan.
- Place a large frying pan or pot on a medium heat with a small bit of oil.
- Fry your chicken and bacon in the pan until cooked.
- Add in your garlic and fry for 1 minute.
- Place in your two tins of condensed soup and your water then mix until combined.
- Add in your cooked broccoli and pasta and mix. Place into your baking dish.
- In a small bowl, add your grated cheese, breadcrumbs and melted butter and mix.
- Sprinkle your breadcrumb mix on top of your pasta bake and bake for approximately 30 minutes until golden and crips on top.