Hey guys! A delicious new brownie recipe for you using my favourite ever Christmas sweets. Celebrations are a firm winner for me! Its the one box that I love them all.
Of course this recipe can be create with any of your Christmas favourites. Cadburys Heros are a close second favourite of mine but any would work amazing!
This recipe is super simple and easy to follow! The prep time is so little. You just can’t go wrong with these. You will be loved by everyone if you make these. They are insane!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-34 minutes
- 140g Butter
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 300g Caster sugar
- 60g Cocoa
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 100g Plain flour
- Celebrations (How many you like! I used about 37 sweets)
- 30g Melted chocolate (Optional decoration)
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave.
- Add to a mixing bowl. Whisk in your sugar till smooth.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time, then mix in your vanilla and salt.
- Whisk in the sieved flour and cocoa till just combined.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tray. Place your Celebrations on top of your mix. (Keep 9 sweets for decoration)
- Pour the remainder of the mix on top and smooth out till flat.
- Bake for 30-34 minutes then leave to cool completely.
- Portion up into 9 servings, drizzle with chocolate and place on a sweet for decoration.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes