Hi guys! A Delicious new recipe for your today, my first pasta recipe! Carbonara!! This is such a super simple recipe, A classic we all know and LOVE! You cant go wrong with a delicious creamy carbonara made with just a handful of ingredients.
This pasta is best served straight away. Pancetta or bacon can be used whichever you can find. You can also use your favourite pasta shape for this recipe. When mixing the eggs in work quick and away from the heat or you risk scrambling your eggs. The pasta carbonara recipe makes 2 decent servings but can be doubled/halved ect. to suit you.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy cooking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Carbonara pasta recipe !
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
- 200 grams Spaghetti
- 100 grams Chopped Pancetta (You can use bacon if you cant find it)
- 1 clove Garlic Slightly crushed
- 3 Egg yolk Large
- 50 grams Grated Parmesan + Extra for garnish
- Cracked black pepper Fresh is best
- Place a large pot of water (Salted) on to boil and a pan on a medium heat.
- Mix together your egg yolks, grated paremesan and some cracked black pepper in a small bowl then set aside.
- Add your chopped pancetta and clove of garlic to your pan with a dash of oil, fry this until crispy.
- While your pancetta is frying add your spaghetti to your boiling water and cook to the instructions of your pack.
- Strain your pasta when cooked but reserve some of your pasta water.
- Take the pancetta pan off the heat and remove the garlic, add the pasta to the pan and stir through.
- Add in your egg mix and quickly stir through, add in some pasta water to thin out to a silky consistency.
- Plate up and add some extra parmesan and cracked black pepper on top.
- Best served straight away.
- Pancetta or bacon can be used.
- You can use your favourite pasta shape.
- When mixing the eggs in work quick and away from the heat or you risk scrambling your eggs.
- This recipe makes 2 decent servings but can be doubled/halved ect. to suit you.