Hey guys! Another simple but delicious cookie bar recipe for you all today! This one sooo tasty and easy to make, perfect for any occasion. Caramel Cookie Bars. A gooey crispy cookie dough packed with milk chocolate chips with a surprise caramel layer! DELICIOUS!
Theses cookie are packed with chocolate chips and oozy caramel! Feel free to play around with this recipe too guys. If you want you could play around with the chocolate chips. Or swap the caramel for nutella/biscoff/peanut butter. I will admit this recipe is so so good the way it is but have some fun and play around with different ideas.
You need to use an 8×8 square tin for this recipe. If you are using a much bigger baking tray you will want to make a bigger batch of the recipe. Just multiply the ingredients. Or you can reduce your cooking time. They key to these cookie bars is to have them slightly gooey. It makes them so delicious. If you have any questions just DM me!
If you have any questions about this recipe, Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Caramel Cookie Bar recipe!
Caramel Cookie Bars
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- Weighing scales
- 145 grams Butter
- 125 grams Light brown sugar
- 75 grams Caster sugar
- 2 small Eggs
- 325 grams Plain flour
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 225 grams Chocolate chips
- 225 grams Caramel
- Sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C. Grease and line a 8×8 square tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and egg and combine.
- Mix in your sieved flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and corn flour until you form a dough.
- Fold through your chocolate chips.
- Place half of the mixture into your lined dish and flatten down.
- Spread over your caramel then top with the rest of your cookie dough. Top with some extra chips and sea salt if you like.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely then place in the fridge till cold. This will give you a sharp cut.
- Cut up into 9 portions.
- Heat up to serve or eat at room temperature. They are stunning warmed up with some vanilla ice cream!