Hey guys!! An absolutely delicious recipe for you today guys. My favourite cookie to date 100%!!! I have never tasted anything like it.
Cadbury’s chocolate brought out a new white chocolate Oreo filled bar. Sorry WHAAAT?! This is my new favourite bar ever! I am obsessed with it. I jumped straight on it and baked this delicious cookie recipe for you all.
These cookies are gooey, crispy, creamy and crunchy! Everything I want in a cookie. I added some crushed Oreos into the cookie dough and it is just so dreamy. This new bar has a creamy Oreo filling that just melts into perfection.
I found these bars in Tesco and Supervalu in Ireland. Im sure it is available in more places but this is where I have purchased them. You guys needs to try this recipe out as soon as you find this bars. You will fall in love big time!
I chilled my cookie balls in the freezer for 1 hour beforehand to keep them from spreading too much and to keep some height on them. What’s handy about these cookies is that you can keep them in your freezer in an airtight container and bake them as you want them. These cookies are delicious warm so the following day you can warm them up for about 10-30 seconds in the microwave.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3
Cadbury’s White Chocolate Oreo Cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Chill time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 (BIG)
- 110g Butter (Room temp)
- 100g Light brown sugar
- 60g Caster sugar
- 1 Egg – Large
- 225g Plain flour
- 1 Tablespoon cornflour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 100g White chocolate chips
- 8 Oreos
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3- 120g Bars of Cadburys White chocolate Oreo
- Place your Cadburys Oreo bars into the fridge 1 hour before baking.
- Chop up one Cadburys Oreo bar into small pieces and break one bar into squares. Keep the other bar for decration once baked.
- Crush up the Oreos into various small sizes.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and egg and combine.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, corn flour and salt.
- Add in your white chocolate chips and your 1 Oreo bar that you chopped into small pieces.
- Fold until you have a firm dough.
- Portion up 6 even cookie dough balls. Mine were about 130g each.
- Place 2-3 Squares of your Oreo bar into the centre of each portion of dough.
- Mould cookie dough into balls and place in the freezer for at least and hour.
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake 2 or 3 at a time as they are verrrrry big!
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. This will give you a gooey and delicious cookie.
- Once baked leave to cool for 5 minutes. Chop up some of your Oreos bar you kept and decorate how you like. I cut a cross section to show off all that tasty creamy filling!
- Take a snap/video of your gooey cookies and send them onto me @gills_bakesandcakes.
- ENJOY!! <3
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes