Hey guys! A super fun and delicious hybrid recipe for you today! Brownie Stuffed Cookies!! Cant decided between a cookie or a brownie? Why not have both!! A delicious crispy and gooey cookie with a soft brownie stuffed in the centre. the very best of both worlds made into one bake.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Brownie Stuffed Cookies.
Brownie Stuffed Cookies
Can't decided between a cookie or a brownie? Why not have both!! A delicious crispy and gooey cookie with a soft brownie stuffed in the centre. DREAMY!Print Pin Rate
- Baking paper
- Baking tray
- Electric whisk
- Weighing scales
- Loaf tin (Medium)
- 110 grams Salted Butter Room temp
- 100 grams Light brown sugar
- 60 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 250 grams Plain flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 70 grams Salted Butter
- 50 grams Dark Chocolate
- 150 grams Caster Sugar
- 30 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50 grams Plain Flour
- 75 grams Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan. Grease and line your Loaf tin or any small tin you may have.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Add your egg and sugar to a bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Whisk in your chocolate and butter mix until combined.
- Mix in your vanilla.
- Fold in the sieved flour and cocoa till just combined.
- Fold through your chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray and smooth down till flat.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. There will be a slight jiggle in the center of your brownies.
- Leave to cool completely the chill in the fridge till cold.
- Portion up into 8 even pieces using a hot knife then place in the fridge while you make your cookie dough.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in your egg and vanilla and combine till smooth.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Fold until you have a firm dough.
- Add in your Chocolate chips and mix through.
- Portion up 8 even cookie dough balls. Mine were about 105 grams each.
- Take your brownie portions out of the fridge and mould 1 ball of cookie dough around each brownie until its all covered.
- Place in the freezer for about 45 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake 2 or 3 at a time as they are verrrrry big!
- Bake for 15 minutes. This will give you a gooey and delicious cookie with a soft fudge brownie in the centre. HEAVEN!
- I made 8 large cookies but feel free to make these smaller, just make sure to cut your brownies into the same amount of portions.
- These cookies can be kept in the freezer until you are ready to bake.
- These cookies will last 4+ days in an airtight container.
- Best eaten on day 1 & 2.
- Feel free to change up the type of chocolate chips in both the cookie and the brownie.
- Best eaten warm, can be warmed up in the microwave, oven or air fryer. I like to reheat in an air fryer as its fast and you get a nice crisp outside.
- I used this baking tray *- Baking Tray
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- Stainless steel prep bowls*-Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
If you make these Brownie Stuffed Cookies cookies recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes