Hey guys! A delicious recipe for all you choclate. Brownie Bites, delicious chocolate bombs! Fudgy brownie incased in a thick milk chocolate topped with any nuts/dried fruit/chocolate sprinkles you like.
I didn’t think my ultimate chocolate brownie recipe could be elevated even more but I think I might have done it! Once you break through the thick silky chocolate layer you have a soft melty brown centre, they are bites of heaven if I do say so myself. I brought these treats into my work colleagues and they went crazy for them. I think you should give them a go to see fro yourself!
Please let these brownies cool at room temperature and then chill in the fridge. If not they will be impossible to cut. These are super gooey and fudgey brownies that need to set before you cut them. This will also let you get super sharp cuts so your brownie bites look amazing also to make them easier to work with and dip in the melted chocolate.
If you have any questions about this recipe, Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these brownie bites!
- Baking paper
- Loaf tin
- Electric whisk
- Chopping board
- Baking tray
- 90 grams Unsalted butter
- 60 grams Dark Chocolate Chopped up small
- 90 grams Light brown sugar
- 80 grams Caster sugar
- 35 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 60 grams Plain Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 85 grams Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 Whole Egg Large
- 1 tbsp Espresso coffee
- 350 grams Milk chocolate
- Nuts/dried fruit/sprinkles Optional
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan and line a loaf tin.
- Melt the dark chocolate and butter in the microwave just until melted. Mix until smooth.
- Make up a strong espresso coffee and let cool while you weigh out your ingredients.
- Add your eggs and sugar to a bowl, whisk until light and fluffy.
- Whisk in your chocolate/butter mix.
- Next, Mix in your Vanilla and your 1 tablespoon of espresso.
- Fold through flour,salt and cocoa.
- Gently fold through your chocolate chips.
- Add the mix into your prepared tin then smooth out with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until you have a nice crust on top, the centre may be slightly jiggly.
- Let cool at room temperature then stick it into the fridge for about 2 hours until cold. This will make sure you get super nice cuts on your gooey brownies.
- Once chilled, cut with a warm sharp knife. Cleaning your knife between each cut. (I heat my knife in a glass of hot water)
- Melt your milk chocolate then dip each brownie into this one at a time using a fork.
- Drizzle with any excess chocolate and sprinkle with any of your favourite nuts ect.
- This will last for about 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature. Enjoy!