Hello everyone! Biscoff White Chocolate Cookies for your today! A crispy and gooey cookie packed with a melty biscoff center, white chocolate and crushed up biscoff biscuits. These are a NYC style cookie perfect for any biscoff lovers out there!
FYI- If anyone in Ireland isn’t sure where to buy biscoff products. Deals always have the spread and biscuits. Aldi also have a delicious off brand spread and biscuits too! They taste identical to the real thing and are much easier to find. If you still can’t find them, Amazon do some great deals on large tubs and boxes. Just make sure you shop around for a good deal. Also spotted Discountcoffee.ie do Biscoff products to make sure to check them out!
I chilled my cookie balls in the freezer for 1 hour beforehand to keep them from spreading too much and to keep some height on them. What’s handy about these cookies is that you can keep them in your freezer in an airtight container and bake them as you want them. These cookies are delicious warm so the following day you can warm them up for about 20-30 seconds in the microwave to re-melt your biscoff centre and white chocolate.
If you don’t want to make these biscoff cookies as big as they are you could make them half the size instead. Just make sure to reduce your cooking time according to how many you would like to make. If you don’t want to cook all your cookies at once you can leave some of your pre made dough balls in the freezer in an airtight container for a few months! You can change this recipe up to suit you. You could replace the white chocolate with milk or dark chocolate instead. Or you can leave out the spread if you like.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Biscoff Cookies cookies! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
Biscoff White Chocolate Cookies
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- 8 tbsp Biscoff spread Frozen
- 110 grams Butter Room temp
- 100 grams Light brown sugar
- 60 grams Caster sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 2 tbsp Cornflour
- 250 grams Plain flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 200 grams White Chocolate chips
- 80 grams Crushed biscoff biscuits
- Place your 8 tablespoons of biscoff in the freezer for at least 1 hour before baking.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in your egg and vanilla and combine till smooth.
- Sieve in flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Add in your chocolate chips and crushed biscoff biscuits.
- Fold until you have a firm dough.
- Portion up 8 even cookie dough balls. Mine were about 115 grams each.
- Add 1 tablespoon of frozen biscoff spread in the centre of each dough ball.
- Mould cookie dough into balls and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 200C/ 180C Fan 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake 2 or 3 at a time as they are verrrrry big!
- Bake for 15 minutes. This will give you a gooey and delicious cookie.
- One removed from the oven you can gently tap the cookie tray to flatten out a little if needed.
- Once baked leave to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Take a snap/video of your gooey cookies and send them onto me @gills_bakesandcakes.
- I made 8 large cookies but feel free to make these bigger or smaller.
- These cookies can be kept in the freezer until you are ready to bake.
- These cookies will last 4+ days in an airtight container.
- Best eaten on day 1 & 2.
- Best eaten warm, can be warmed up in the microwave, oven or air fryer. I like to reheat in an air fryer as its fast and you get a nice crisp outside.
- I used this baking tray *- Baking Tray
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales
- Stainless steel prep bowls*-Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
If you make this biscoff cookies recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes