Hello guys! Biscoff Tart ! A simple 5 ingredient no bake recipe perfect for any occasion! A butter biscuit base layered with biscoff spread and silky chocolate ganache. A simple but beautiful dessert. A biscoff lovers DREAM!
If you don’t have a food processor or blender you can just crush up your biscuits in a plastic bag or bowl. Just make sure you get this to a fine crumb. You could use any biscuit for the base of this chocolate tart recipe. This would be delicious with so many different biscuits. You could also replace the dark chocolate and use milk chocolate instead, if I were doing this I would reduce the cream to 250g instead of 300g. The milk chocolate already has milk in it so it won’t set as hard as dark chocolate would. You could swap out the biscoff for other spreads Eg. Nutella, Peanut butter.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Biscoff Tart!
- 8 Inch Tart tin (Loose bottom)
- Mixing bowl
- Food processor
- 400 grams Crushed Biscoff biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 300 grams Biscoff spread
- 275 grams Dark chocolate
- 300 grams Double cream
- 50 grams Butter
- Biscoff Biscuits, Spread, Sprinkles Ect. (Anything you like)
- In a food processor, blitz your biscoff to a fine crumb. Mix in the melted butter then press this mix into an 8 inch tart pan.
- Using your fingers press the mix up along the sides of the tart pan making sure it is thick enough to hold up when removed.
- Leave to chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Next, slightly warm up your biscoff spread then pour spread into the base of your tart case and flatten down till even by giving it a jiggle. Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes until firmed up.
- Add your chocolate chips and butter into a bowl then set aside. Place your cream in a small pot and heat up till nearly boiling. You want it hot enough to melt your chocolate.
- Pour the hot cream over you chocolate chips and butter and beat till smooth and fully melted.
- Remove your tart case from the fridge and pour this chocolate mix over your spread.
- Smooth out with a spoon then gently wiggle the case to get it nice and smooth.
- Decorate with anything your wish! I used some chocolate, spread, biscuits sprinkles and chocolate curls but you can use anything at all!
- Leave to set until ganache is firm. Best set overnight.
- Slice up with a hot knife then enjoy!!
- This tart is best set overnight.
- Take out of the fridge about 10 minutes before serving to make slicing easier.
- As you cut into the tart your shop bought caramel will slightly ooze out so it is best eaten in one day.
- Feel free to use any biscuit base or even make your own caramel.
- Any biscuits can be used in this recipe.
- You could swap out the biscoff for other spreads Eg. Nutella, Peanut butter.