Hello everyone! Biscoff Brownies for you today! Fudgey and gooey brownies packed with Biscoff biscuits and spread. Perfect brownie for any Biscoff lover! These are just unbelievable.
Please wait for your biscoff brownies to cool before cutting. This will make sure you get a nice and clean cut. I always get asked how do I cut them so well and its literally all down to letting them cool 100%. You can also leave them in the fridge for an extra hour and then cut with a hot knife to get them super sharp and professional looking.
FYI- If anyone in Ireland isn’t sure where to buy biscoff products. Deals always have the spread and biscuits. Aldi also have a delicious off brand spread and biscuits too! They taste identical to the real thing and are much easier to find. If you still can’t find them, Amazon do some great deals on large tubs and boxes. Just make sure you shop around for a good deal. Or discountcoffee.ie do loads of products for a great price.
You can change this recipe up to suit you. You could replace the milk chocolate with white or dark chocolate instead. Or you can leave out the spread if you like. Feel free to double or half this batch also just make sure that you adjust your baking tin and baking times to suit.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Biscoff brownie ! Also, check out my facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- Weighing scales
- 140 grams Unsalted Butter
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate
- 300 grams Caster Sugar
- 60 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams Plain Flour
- 150 grams Milk Chocolate Chips
- 6 tbsp Biscoff spread
- 12 Biscoff biscuits
- 6-8 Biscoff biscuits
- 2-3 tbsp Biscoff Spread
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan. Grease and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Add your eggs and sugar to a bowl and whisk until fluffy.
- Whisk in your chocolate and butter mix until combined.
- Mix in your vanilla.
- Fold in the sieved flour,salt and cocoa till just combined.
- Fold through your chocolate chips.
- Pour half of the mixture into the baking tray. Place your biscoff spread on top of your mix and smooth down till flat. It might be easier to slightly warm the spread first.
- Layer on your biscuits.
- Pour the remainder of the mix on top and smooth out till flat.
- Decorate with some extra biscoff spread and broken up biscuits if you like!
- Bake for 32-35 minutes. There will be a slight jiggle in the center of your brownies.
- Leave to cool completely. I put mine in the fridge for awhile after cooling so I get a nice and sharp cut.
- Portion up into 9 (or more) servings using a hot knife.
- These will last for 4+ days in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Best eaten on day 1 & 2.
- You can use any chocolate chips in this recipe.
- You do not need to use biscuits and spread in this recipe. If you only have one item that’s fine.
- Please let your brownies cool completely before cutting, this will give you a sharp cut.
- I use a hot sharp to cut my brownies.
- I use these food scales *- Salter Digital Scales-
- I used this Cocoa powder *- Cadbury Dairy Milk Bournville Cocoa
- My 8×8 square tin is out of stock but this is a great sub*- Prestige 8 Inch Square
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- RSilicone Spatula, 24 cm, Red Handle
If you make this biscoff brownies recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes