Hello guys! Delicious Biscoff and White chocolate Fluffy American Style Pancakes just in time for ‘Pancake Tuesday’ This recipe is so over the top but to DIE for.
I have stuffed these pancakes with biscoff spread to be that bit extra but feel free to leave out this step. They are delicious either way. This recipe makes 12 big pancakes but make them how big or small you wish. Or even double/triple the recipe if you are treating the family.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Also, check out my new facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
Biscoff and White chocolate Pancakes
Prep time: 20 minutes
Servings: 12 Pancakes
- 12 Half teaspoons of Biscoff spread (Optional stuffing)
- 220g Plain flour
- 250g Buttermilk
- 50g Melted butter
- 40g Caster sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Baking powder
- Biscoff spread
- Crushed and whole biscoff biscuits
- Melted white chocolate
- White chocolate chips
- Fresh fruit
- Vanilla Ice-cream
- Icing sugar
- Place 12 half teaspoons of biscoff onto some parchment paper and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Get all your toppings of choice in bowls and ready to go.
- Add a large frying pan onto a low heat to warm up while you make your batter.
- Add your flour, baking powder, sugar, butter, buttermilk , eggs and vanilla into a larger bowl and whisk till smooth.
- Lightly grease your pan and keep on a low/medium heat.
- Do one or two pancakes at a time. (Don’t worry if your first pancake is a flop, this always happens)
- Add a small amount of your batter into the pan then gently place your frozen biscoff piece into the pancake then cover this biscoff piece with a little of your pancake batter.
- After about 2 minutes and once 90% of the pancake has formed bubbles on top carefully flip your pancake over and cook for another 2 minutes until light and golden.
- Repeat until all your pancakes are cooked.
- If you want to make sure your pancakes are all warm, stick them in the oven for 2 minutes.
- Now its the fun part! Have some fun and create some delicious stacks of pancakes with all your tasty toppings!
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes
2 thoughts on “Biscoff and White chocolate Pancakes”
Hi Gill, these look gorgeous 🥰 can’t wait to try! Do you mind me asking where you buy the biscoff spread and biscuits? Thanks
I get mine in Deals or the fake version in Aldi ❤️