Hey guys!!! Finally another Blondie recipe..Biscoff Blondies. I constantly get requests to make more recipes and I always forget. What other blondie would you want more than a BISCOFF blondie?! Packed with biscoff spread, biscoff biscuits and white chocolate chips. Gooey heaven!! I am obsessed with a biscoff recipe.
The key to delicious blondies is to under-bake them. Once cooled properly, the gooey centre sets to create the most amazing fudgy biscoff blondies. Please make sure you wait for these to cool completely and place mine in the fridge for at least 1 hour after fully cooled. This means you can get a nice sharp and precise cut. Once cut, store in an airtight container at room temp for four days plus.
FYI- If anyone in Ireland isn’t sure where to buy biscoff products. Deals always have the spread and biscuits. Aldi also have a delicious off brand spread and biscuits too! They taste identical to the real thing and are much easier to find. If you still can’t find them, Amazon do some great deals on large tubs and boxes. Just make sure you shop around for a good deal.
You can change this recipe up to suit you. You could replace the white chocolate with milk or dark chocolate instead. Or you can leave out the spread if you like. Feel free to double or half this batch also just make sure that you adjust your baking tin and baking times to suit.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these biscoff blondies ! Also, check out my new facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
Biscoff and White Chocolate Blondies
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Electric whisk
- 170 grams Butter Room temp
- 200 grams Light Brown Sugar
- 80 grams Caster Sugar
- 250 grams Plain Flour
- 200 grams White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 150 grams Biscoff spread Approx
- 20 Biscoff biscuits
- 30 grams White chocolate Melted
- Preheat oven to 180C Gas/ 160C Fan. Line 8×8 Square tin with parchment.
- Whisk together the soft butter and both sugars till light and fluffy.
- Next, whisk in eggs in one at a time.
- Whisk in Vanilla.
- Once combined, Mix in sieved flour gently. Do not over mix!
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Place half of the mixture into baking tin and smooth down.
- Place a few teaspoons of biscoff spread on top. (I did about 10 small blobs)
- Break up 10 Biscoff biscuits into large chunks and place over your mix.
- Place the remaining blondie mix on top and smooth out very gently.
- Place another few teaspoons of biscoff spread on top of your mix and slightly press and swirl into the top layer on the blondie mix. Do not mix, be very gentle. (Check out my reel on Instagram)
- Finally break up another 10 Biscoff biscuits and press on top of your mix. Everything should be level and not bumpy. (Sprinkle on a few extra white chocolate chips of you like)
- Bake for 32-36 mins. You can vary this on how gooey you would like your brownies. 34 minutes was perfect in my fan oven for a super fudgy/gooey blondie.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. I put mine in the fridge for an hour when cooled before cutting. This is so I could get a sharp cut and so my gooey blondies turned super fudgy.
- Optional Decorate with drizzled white chocolate.
- These will last 4+ days in an airtight container at room temp.
- Please wait for your blondies to fully cool and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting.
- If you can’t find any biscoff products Aldi do great versions of the biscuits and spread.
- I use these food scales *- Digital Scales
- I use these heat proof spatulas*- High-Heat Silicone Spatula
- My 8×8 square tin is out of stock but this is a great sub*- Square Cake Baking Tin
Check out my TikTok recipe video here- https://www.tiktok.com/@gills_bakesandcakes/video/6919437853642476805?lang=en&is_copy_url=1&is_from_webapp=v1
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#gills_bakesandcakes @gills_bakesandcakes