Hey guys! Berry Baked Oats recipe for you today. A simple and delicious breakfast. Packed with flavour and nutrients for that perfect weekend breakfast. Berry oats with a surprise Jam center.
This recipe is super versatile and can be changed up to how you like your oats. You could use this as a base and replace the berries with anything you like. If you are not a fan of cinnamon simply leave it out. I made my oats in a very small personal sized baking dish but use anything you can. Feel free to add items or omit items its so hard to go wrong.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Berry Baked Oats !
Berry Baked Oats
- Weighing scales
- Baking dish Small
- 115 grams Plain yoghurt (Or flavoured)
- 60 grams Oats
- 1 medium Egg
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla
- 3 tsp Maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Handful fresh berries I used blueberries & raspberries
- 1 tbsp Jam I used raspberry
- Preheat your oven to 200C/180C Fan.
- In a medium bowl add all of your ingredients except for you berries and jam.
- Once all your base is mixed fold in your berries gently.
- Add Half of your mix into your personal baking dish. Add a tablespoon of jam in the centre then cover with your remaining oat mix.
- Top your oats with some extra berries if you like.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes then tuck in!