Hey guys! A delicious new brownie recipe for you today! Banoffee Brownies! A rich fudge banoffee inspired brownie. A banana base brownie, swirled with caramel sauce, topped with slices of bananas and chocolate chunks. Absolute heaven!!
You have a few black bananas lying around that you forgot about? Forget about banana bread, make some Banoffee Brownies! Really simple and just so so fudgy!
Please wait for your brownies to cool before cutting. This will make sure you get a nice and clean cut. I always get asked how do I cut them so well and its literally all down to letting them cool 100%. Also leave them in the fridge for an extra hour and then cut with a hot knife to get them super sharp and professional looking.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Banoffee Brownies!
- Baking paper
- 8×8 Tin
- Weighing scales
- 140 grams Butter
- 100 grams Dark Chocolate
- 3 small Bananas 1 sliced, 2 mashed
- 1 Egg
- 300 grams Light Brown Sugar
- 60 grams Cocoa Powder
- 100 grams Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 150 grams Chocolate chips
- 100 grams Caramel/Toffee sauce
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan. Grease and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave. Leave to cool for a few minutes.
- Add your egg, 2 mashed bananas and sugar to a bowl and whisk.
- Whisk in your chocolate and butter mix until combined.
- Mix in your vanilla.
- Fold in the sieved flour and cocoa till just combined.
- Fold in your chocolate chips
- Pour the mixture into the baking tray then swirl in some Caramel/Toffee sauce.
- Add on some sliced bananas and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. There will be a slight jiggle in the center of your brownies.
- Leave to cool completely. I put mine in the fridge for awhile after cooling so I get a nice and sharp cut.
- Portion up into servings using a warm knife.