Hey guys! SUUUUUUPER simple and delicious recipe for your today, Baileys Fudge! A quick and simple fudge that takes very little effort but tastes AMAZING! A rich creamy Chocolate fudge loaded with Baileys for that tasty festive fix!
These cheats fudge are the easiest recipes on my blog. They take so little time to make and they work out soooo good! There is so many different variations possible. They work great as a homemade gift, just bag them up and you have gifts for so many people.
Feel free to half or double this recipe.They will just need different size tins and longer/shorter setting times. This makes a big batch so it’s up to you guys on how much you want to make. Trust me though this batch makes loads but you will want them all!
Store these in an airtight container in the fridge to stop them melting in a warm room and for a longer shelf life. Best eaten brought to room temperature. These fudge pieces have a great shelf life even at room temperature just make sure not to keep them in a warm spot. Since its only chocolate and condensed milk, They will last a few weeks!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making this Baileys Fudge <3
- 8×8 Tin
- Baking paper
- Medium pot
- Weighing scales
- 650 grams Dark Chocolate
- 1 Tin of condensed milk
- 150 grams Baileys
- Grease and line a 8×8 Square baking dish with parchment.
- In a Bain Marie, add your dark chocolate, condensed milk and melt gently.
- Make sure to keep mixing this while its melting. I used a rubber spatula so nothing would catch to the bottom.
- Once the mixture has melted and is smooth and thick, remove from the heat.
- Pour in your Baileys and mix until you have a silky smooth mix.
- Pour into your tin and smooth over till flat.
- Leave to set in the fridge until solid.
- Remove from the fridge and cut with a sharp knife that has been slightly warmed in a glass of warm water. Wipe your knife clean after each cut to get nice clean cuts.