Hello everyone! A quick and simple recipe for you today that you are going to LOVE!! Air Fryer Halloumi Fries. Crispy coated cheese served with sweet chilli sauce. A real crowd pleaser!
A simple yet Delicious recipe that will become a favourite for sure. This recipe can definitely be made in a deep fat fryer or an oven too just cooking times will differ. Less time for a deep fat fryer and longer for the oven. You may not achieve super crispy fries in the oven but they will still be delicious.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Air Fryer Halloumi Fries !
Air Fryer Halloumi Fries
A quick and simple dish you will love! Crispy coated cheese served with sweet chilli sauce. A real crowd pleaser!Print Pin Rate
- Air fryer
- 225 grams Halloumi
- 2 Eggs
- 100 grams Breadcrumbs I used golden breadcrumbs
- 30 grams Flour
- ½ tsp Smoked paprika
- ½ tsp Chilli powder
- ½ tsp Garlic granules
- 1 tsp Cajun
- Sweet Chilli sauce
- Cut your halloumi into thin stripes.
- Add all your spices to your flour and mix.
- Dip each halloumi stick into the flour. Next dip into an egg wash then finally into the breadcrumbs. Do this one at a time then place in the air fryer.
- Optionally spray with some oil then cook at 200C for approximately 10 minutes until crispy.
- Serve with a side of sweet chilli sauce.