Hello everyone! A very quick and simple dish for you today, Air Fryer Corn Ribs ! Charred corn ribs coated in a Mexican style butter served with a chipotle mayo!
This is a tasty side recipe that can be halved/double ect. to what you need. They are full of flavour and make the perfect dish to any meal. You can change up any seasons you like on these but trust me with this Mexican style butter it is delicious!
I couldn’t find any fresh corn so I used the pre cooked corn found in most supermarkets that are in the veg section wrapped in plastic, they worked perfect but if you can find fresh stuff even better! If you haven’t got an air fryer they can be done in the oven but they will definitely need more time.
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Cooking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these Air Fryer Corn Ribs
Air Fryer Corn Ribs
- Chopping board
- Measuring spoons
- 3 Corn on the cob
- 100 grams Melted Butter
- 1/2 Lime Zest & Juice
- 1 tsp Smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- Salt & Pepper
- 75 grams Mayo
- 1 tsp Fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Chipotle paste
- Split each corn on the cob into 4 pieces then place into a big bowl. This part can be slightly difficult so just be very careful with your knife.
- Add your melted butter, salt & pepper, paprika, cumin, chilli powder and lime into a bowl and mix.
- Place 2/3 of this butter into your bowl of corn then place the rest aside till later. Toss your corn in the butter.
- Place your seasoned corn into an air fryer at 200C for approximately 15-20 minutes until charred.
- While your corn is cooking make the mayo. Add your mayo, lime, coriander and chipotle into a small bowl and mix till combined.
- Brush the corn with the remaining butter then plate up. Top with some chillies and coriander if you wish then serve with your chipotle mayo.