Hello Everyone! Unfortunately we are in another lockdown so I’m going to try get as many recipes up as I can for you all! Baking is so good for relaxing and taking your mind of things for awhile so I hope I can help you all out with some new delicious recipes over the next few weeks. Stay safe x
Today I have a delicious new brownie recipe for you! A fudgey, chewy, rich brownie with a kick! The perfect after dinner treat with that After eight hit. So delicious and so easy to put together!
If you have any questions Dm me on Instagram. Happy Baking! <3 Keep an eye out on my Instagram for a Reel of me making these! Also, check out my new facebook group ”Gills Bakes and Cakes <3”
After Eight Brownies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30-34 minutes
- 140g Butter
- 100g Dark chocolate
- 300g Caster sugar
- 60g Cocoa
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Plain flour
- 1 Box of After Eights CHILLED (300g)
- 30g Melted white chocolate with a drop of green food gel (Optional decoration)
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C Fan and line your 8×8 Square tray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave.
- Add to a mixing bowl. Whisk in your sugar till smooth.
- Whisk in eggs one at a time till light and fluffy.
- Whisk in the sieved flour, salt and cocoa till just combined.
- Set 9 mints aside for decoration.
- Spread 1/3 of the mixture into the baking tray. Place a few after eight mints on top of this. Spread 1/3 more of the mixture on top of this then layer out the rest of your after eight mints.
- Place the remaining 1/3 of the mixture on top and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-34 minutes then leave to cool completely.
- Portion up into 9 servings, drizzle with white chocolate and place on a mint for decoration.
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes