Hey everyone! Another simple no bake recipe for you all. Perfect to use up some of your favourite goodies you have around the house.
This Fudgy Aero Mint and Oreo Tiffin biscuit cake is so indulgent but strangely refreshing at the same time. You can add some extras to this recipe or replace some ingredients. Stick with the dark/milk chocolate, condensed milk and butter then add in anything else. This is what I love so much about the recipe.
If mint areo isn’t your thing swap it out for anything else. Im a huge fan of mint Oreo. I could have a bag of aero bubbles gone in no time!
Any type of biscuit can be used in this recipe too. I just thought the Oreo biscuits would work so well. I took out the cream centre and just used the cookie part. I was delighted with my bowl of Oreo cream to nibble on while baking. The best part of Oreos. Aldi do a great version called cookies and cream which taste incredible!
Happy baking! 🙂
Aero Mint and Oreo Tiffin biscuit cake
Prep time: 20 minutes
Chill time: 4-5 hours (Or preferably overnight)
- 215g Dark chocolate
- 215g Milk chocolate
- 215g Condensed milk
- 180g Butter
- 200g Oreo biscuits
- 2 share packs of Aero bubbles
- 250g Milk Chocolate
- 1 Share pack of Aero bubbles
- 50g White chocolate with a drop of green food gel (I used progel)
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. I used a 9×9 square dish.
- In a bowl, roughly brake up biscuits into small pieces. I scraped out the white part but if you want to leave it in go for it!
- Melt chocolate, butter and condensed milk on a double boiler in a big mixing bowl. Use a gentle heat. Constantly mixing.
- Once everything is nearly combined, remove from the heat so it doesn’t get too hot. I removed mine when there was still a few little pieces of butter slowly melting in. You don’t want the mixture too hot or your could risk splitting your mix.
- Leave to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Add all your Oreo pieces into the chocolate and mix in.
- Press mix into your lined tray making sure there are no air bubbles.
- Press your Aero bubbles into the mix.
- Flatten out your mix as much as possible and cover the Aero pieces. I used a little spatula to do this.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- This step is optional If you want to melt some extra chocolate for the top to give you a smooth top you can. It’s what I did. I melted my chocolate gently in the microwave and poured it on top of my mix.
- Then I scattered my Aero bubbles on top and drizzled with melted white chocolate dyed a mint green.
- Set in the fridge for 4-5 hours or overnight. Overnight is best!!!
- Portion up into the size pieces you like.
- Take a snap and Enjoy!!
If you make this recipe I would love for you to tag me on Instagram!#Gills_bakesandcakes @Gills_bakesandcakes